Why Choose Us?
- 10+ Years Experience
- #1 Computer-Assisted Precise Implant Placement Combined with the Top Computer Generated Tooth Restoration for the Perfect Implant
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training and Expertise in the field of:
• Implant Dentistry • General Dentistry • CEREC Technology
- Fellow of the International Dental Implant Association (IDIA)
What are Essix® Clear•Aligners?Essix® Clear•Aligner by DENTSPLY provides an innovative approach to bracket-free orthodontics, so you can achieve great results without traditional braces. What’s more, you can do so in a fraction of the time and cost of many other aligner or bracket treatments, including clear braces and invisible braces.
- No wires
- No brackets
- Just clear, convenient comfort—every reason to smile
Custom Fit: When it comes to orthodontic treatment, comfort means more than just a good fit. It means yourtreatment must also fit your lifestyle. Essix® Clear•Aligner is fully removable, with no unattractive “attachments” on your teeth that can make it hard to eat and remove your aligners. Essix® Clear•Aligner is the comfortable fitwith your on-the-go lifestyle.
Virtually Undetectable: With Essix® Clear•Aligner, you can smile with clear confidence. Essix® Clear•Aligner uses a PVC- and BPA-free plastic that is designed to achieve excellent clarity and is virtually undetectable when inside the mouth.
With Essix® Clear•Aligner your teeth can be straightened using a series of clear, custom, removable aligners. Each aligner moves your teeth just a little bit at a time until you eventually get straight teeth. Most reasonably priced, our Invisible Braces will even replace lost or broken trays free of charge.
Essix® Clear•Aligner fit your life and daily routine as perfectly as it fits your teeth—you don’t need to change a thing.
Results are faster the more you wear your aligners, and our Essix® Clear•Aligner were designed to be effortless and non-intrusive in your life so you can wear your aligners as much as possible. Your aligners are easy to put in and take out when you eat or clean your teeth.
Common Problems our Invisible Braces Address
- Crowding: Teeth that are too close together can become crooked causing discomfort, difficulty cleaning and can lead to other dental problems.
- Spacing: Gaps between teeth are generally undesirable cosmetically, but can also increase the chance of tooth decay.
- Crossbite: When lower and upper teeth are not aligned properly it can cause difficulty chewing and lead to jaw and other dental problems.
- Overbite: Aside from generally being a cosmetic concern, overbites can also cause eating problems and dental issues.
YOUR CUSTOM TREATMENT PLAN
- Our dentist will take impressions, photos, and x-rays which he will send to the Invisible Braces lab with a precise prescription for your custom aligners. The will use your records to create exact 3D models of your teeth and maps out a complete treatment plan of gradual adjustment that takes your teeth from where they are currently to where you and the dentist want them to end up.
- Once completed, you and our dentist will be able to preview the projected results of your treatment in your “treatment set-up,” a computer representation of your teeth before and after treatment.
- When you and our dentist are satisfied with the projected results shown in your treatment set-up, the manufacturing process begins. Using the latest digital mapping and molding technology, Invisible Braces lab creates your custom aligners with computer precision.
- You will wear your aligners all the time, except while eating and drinking or during daily tooth care, such as brushing and flossing. Your aligners are so clear they are barely noticeable so they won’t have an impact on your day to day life. Aligner by aligner, you’ll be able to see the difference as your teeth slowly adjust and align to your target smile.
- You will visit us periodically for checkups to see how you’re progressing until you eventually have the straight smile you’ve always wanted.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!